[Review] Dr Benjamin Yim Skincare Range
Followed up from my previous post, [Event] Dr. Benjamin Yim Clinical Aesthetics & Laser Centre Celebrates 15th Year Anniversary
I’m going to review some of the Dr Benjamin Yim Skincare range in this post.
Dr Benjamin Yim has a range of skincare products to cater to his clients skincare needs.
The products I’m reviewing are:
1. Hydrating Cleanser (Makeup Remover)
2. Sunscreen SPF-50
3. Hydrating Mask
4. Purifying Lotion
Hydrating Cleanser (Makeup Remover)
A gentle cleanser that dissolves the oil and waxy debris that builds up in pores.
Reviews: On my hand, there are BB cream, eyeshadows, eyeliner (non-waterproof) and lipstick.
The cleanser is in light and milky texture, removes non-waterproof makeup in seconds.
It’s gentle to skin and leaves skin supple and hydrated after wash off.
I would recommend to use hydrating cleanser to remove face makeup and eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup.
*Do follow up by a facial cleanser to double cleanse.
This light-textured moisturiser is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and squalane to keep the skin balance, supple and radiant. It also contains Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Coenzyme Q10 and plant extracts for smoother and firmer skin.
– Lightweight moisturiser suitable for normal combination, oily or acne prone skin
– Hydrates and restores skin with antioxidants, restores moisture balance
– Protects against environment aggressors
– Conditions and firms skin
– Healthier looking complexion
Reviews: Being a combination skin type, I love lightweight moisturiser. The non-greasy and gel type moisturiser is gentle to skin and hydrates the skin effectively.
Lotion penetrates into skin very quickly, gives a healthy looking and brighten skin after used.
Natural daily sun protection against UVB and UVA, with antioxidant and repairing activities. Suitable all skin types.
Reviews: Before going to anti-aging, sun protection is the step we need to include in our daily skincare regime. The most important step before sun exposure, broad spectrum sunscreen that protects, repairs and prevents unrelated aggressions. Shielding the skin from UVA and UVB damage, this sunscreen keeps the skin from premature skin aging, hyper pigmentation and age spots.
Loving the refreshing light citrus scent, lightweight and non-greasy type of sunscreen.
The tinted type of sunscreen is easy to apply and doesn’t leave patches.
1. Potent antioxidant to quench free radicals from environmental aggressors, preventing hyper pigmentation.
2. Repairs and prevents DNA damage that could lead to skin related diseases.
3. Prevents collagen degradation leading to premature skin aging such as skin laxity, and wrinkles.
4. Protects the skin from UV aggressions
Green tea extract
1. Powerful antioxidant that boost the abilities in the sunscreen to quench free radicals
Unique sun protection technologies
1. Boost te abilities of chemical and physical filers, decreasing the chance of UV rays reaching the skin cells.
2. Abilities to repar damaged DNA caused by UV rays that could lead to hyper pigmentation.
Pure botanic extracts of placenta and collagen can immediately lock the moisture in between the cuticle cells and regenerate the cells. Therefore your skin will look shining and brighter than ever.
Reviews: Immediate radiant and brighten up the skin after used. My skin is a little sensitive, often have redness on cheeks due to unsuitable skincare products used. Hydrating mask helps to reduce the redness and sensitivity of my skin.
It leaves my skin supple and soft.
All products are available at Dr. Benjamin Yim Clinical Aesthetics & Laser Centre
583 Orchard Road
Contact: 6737 9181