Introducing Palmer’s WHITE & EVEN Range
• Unique skin tone correcting formulations
• Formulated with an advanced blend of potent yet gentle ingredients that reduce hyper-pigmentation
• Appropriate for all skin types
• Afordable products that really work
• Free of parabens, phthalates, sulphates, harsh Dyes, synthetics dyes and fragrances
In this post, I’m going to review 2 products from the Palmer’s White & Even Range.
1. Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector
2. Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment
Combat the #1 Sign of Ageing
• Recent studies show that above wrinkles or loss of firmness, discoloration is the #1 perceivable sign of aging amongst women.
• Most even skin tone received significantly higher ratings for attractiveness and health, and were judged to be younger in age.
• Products that address discoloration are in high demand amongst women of all ages looking to have more even, younger-looking skin
What causes hyperpigmentation?
• Discoloration, or hyperpigmentation can be caused many factors.
• Most common is damage caused from UV exposure becoming worse with age.
• Other factors can be acne scarring, severe dryness,
• Or hormonal changes from pregnancy, birth control pills, or hormone replacement therapy
Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector
This effective formula delivers a concentrated dose of advanced ingredients to target discoloration such as dark spots, age spots, post-acne scars and sun damage, to even skin tone and reveal a brighter, more radiant and uniform complexion. Formulated with an extra strength combination of Tone Enhancing Complex and Songyi Mushroom, a Japanese mushroom extract known for its pigment-perfecting properties. This blend works synergistically to visibly improve discoloration with regular use. REcommended for all skin types and tones. Free of parabens, phthlates, synthetic fragrance or dyes. Dermatologist tested.
How to use
Aply to clean, dry skin 1-2 times daily where dark spots or discoloration appear. May be used as a spot treatment or all over face and neck as needed. For optimal results, use with other Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Facial Care products.
After used Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector for 1 week:
Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment
- Targets dark circles and shadows
- Brightens under eyes
- Reduces puffiness
- Helps improve microcirculation
Free of parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic fragrance or harsh dyes. Dermatologist tested and safe for sensitive skin.
After used Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment for 1 week:
Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector 30ml – S$29.90
Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment – S$22.90
Available at: Watsons, Guardian, BHG, Robinsons, John Little, Essentials Pharmacy, Nishino Pharmacy, all leading pharmacies, departmental and cosmetics stores.