[Review] Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
Experience a whole new world of makeup removal with the new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover!
The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an
even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly
dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide.
I did a demonstration on my hand with makeup, waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
1. Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
2. Massage gently to dissolve makeup.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.
4. For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue.
Improved Product Benefits
• Smoother jelly-like texture is gentle on skin and rinses of easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin.
• High cleansing ability dissolves and lifts of all traces of makeup effortlessly.
• Made with 40% moisturising essence nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish.
• Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel.
Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is retailing at $24.90
Available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores from April 2015.