What is BLACK PAINT®
BLACK PAINT® is an organic skincare brand established in Kyoto 15 years ago by Miyuki Maeda. Combining ancient wisdom of beauty secrets, modernbacteriology and contemporary natural & organic lifestyle, Miyuki has successfully found the formula to solve skin problems rooting from skin pores by leveraging on the power of nature.
BLACK PAINT® soap has won the Grand Gold Medal of Monde Selection Award (a globally renowned award run by International Institute for Quality Selections, Belgium that evaluates quality of each product and grant them quality label) for 6 consecutive years since 2009 under the category of Cosmetics & Toiletries. BLACK PAINT® soaps sold more than one million units in Japan in year 2012 alone.
In order to solve troubled skin, we have to:
• Clean our pores to minimize damage done
• Consume large amount of water
• Keep moisturized
• Prevent moisture loss
BLACK PAINT, which is made from natural and organic materials, serves as a total solution for keeping pores clean and skin moisturized.
Skin care solution of BLACK PAINT,
Step 1 – Remove clogging from pores
Step 2 – Hydrate your pores
Step 3 – Nourish your pores
Step 4 – Protect your pores
If the skin cannot get proper nourishment, it couldn’t renew itself efficiently and problems arise. To achieve a beautiful skin, use our skin care products for 28 days to allow your “normal” skin and “renewed” skin to adjust to it.
Step 1a: Black Paint Soap Cleanser, 120g / S$49.90
A gentle pore cleansing hand-made face soap with Kishu Binchotan Charcoal (White Charcoal, A high-grade charcoal produced from Ubame oak made in “Kishu” area of Wakayama Prefecture) cleans pores and removes oil and dirt thoroughly but gently without stripping away skin’s essential moisture, leaving skin fresh and silky smooth.
How to use?
1. Immerse the soap into 40 degree celcius water for a minimum of 40 seconds. The soap is ready if the surface of the soap melts into a “sesame dessert paste”.
2. Apply directly onto skin, even over makeup because the soap can double as a makeup remover.
3. Try to use all the 6 surfaces of “sesame dessert paste” of the soap and not just 1 side. This act will consume all the melted soap surfaces which allows the soap to dry during idling and preserves the form of the soap, prolonging its usability.
4. Massage face gently for around 1 minute. This allows the charcoal particles in the soap water to sip into the pores and adhere themselves to whiteheads and oil deposits for more effective cleansing.
5. Rinse with warm water with gentle massage. Avoid harsh motion because such action will cut off partially exposed comedones. Partially exposed comedones are best removed with the help of Black Sponge (more details in the next section).
6. Leave the BLACK PAINT® soap on an open dish in an airy place to dry naturally. This will help to prolong the usage of the soap.
*Shut your eyes tightly and rinse. Keep eyes shut until all soap is gone to prevent the soap’s salts from getting into and irritating your eyes. If the soap gets in contact with the eye, it gives a sensation of irritation. There is no danger since it is a salt content. Simply rinse with water.
Step 1b: Black Konjac Sponge, 1pc / S$14.90
A 100% natural facial sponge made from konjac fiber kneaded with Binchotan charcoal and various minerals that enhance absorption ability, help removing excess oil and dead skin cells in the most delicate manner.
How to use?
1. Soak the sponge in warm water for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sponge is completely soft.
2. Press out the excess water. DO NOT TWIST the sponge.
3. After Face wash with BLACK PAINT® soap, massage face with the black sponge in a circular motion. The sponge will extract the partially exposed comedones.
4. After use, rinse the sponge thoroughly. Press it between your palms to remove as much water as possible. Do not wring. Set in a airy place to dry.
Step 2: Best Water Toner, 100ml / S$59.90
A pore-minimizing toner that contains 30 types of minerals that deeply penetrates the skin (epidermis) to nourish and help restore skin’s natural barrier to prevent moisture loss. Prevents the formation of Wrinkles due to dryness.
How to use?
Use 3 to 5 pumps of Best Water on the skin. Gently add pressure using your palms on your face for better absorption.
*Tip: It is recommended to apply Best Water along with facial paper and use as face mask twice weekly for better result
3. Oil Water Rose Lotion, 100ml / S$49.90
A dual-layer emulsion that regenerates, protects, soothes, and softens the skin keeping skin soft, supple, radiant and young-looking, while a delicious rose scent uplifts the spirit.
How to use?
1. Due to the absence of emulsifier (a synthetic chemical), the Rose Oil and Rose Water are always in 2 separate layers. Shake the bottle vigorously for more than 20 times until the liquid becomes a milky solution.
2. Then, apply 3 to 5 pumps volume of product onto skin. Repeat this step for 2 to 3 times.
(Apply this after cleansing and Best Water application. For best result, use it together with Best Water.)
4. Water Cream Moisturizer, 50ml / S$79.90
A water-based moisturizing cream that protects your skin from dryness and maintains moisture all day long. Great as a makeup base.
How to use?
Take a pearl-sized amount, and spread onto face. Transforms into water droplets upon application. Wait until your face dries before applying makeup.
You may also refer to the video below for Black Paint Series: Product Introduction & Steps:
Check out and Like Black Paint® Singapore Facebook page for more details & promotions of
Black Paint® is available at:
ISETAN, B2 Westgate Mall Jurong East, 3 Gateway Drive, S608532
Takashimaya Department Store, B1 (Cashier at Bed Linen Area)
Black Paint is having 50% OFF on Black Paint Trial Set.
Discounted Price – $59.99. Hurry up, limited time offer!
Order here: http://blackpaint.sg/products/trial-set
p/s: Do look out for my year-end giveaway, I will be giving away Black Paint® Trial Set worth $120!